At USABAL Solutions, we want to help your business succeed across all digital platforms. Through our Knowledge Center, we provide your business with the best industry practices that never go out of style!
What is SEO and SEM?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of making websites interesting and attractive to search engines. Basically, we will help your website appear in more web searches conducted on search engines by a variety of methods.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is the process of using keywords to help advertise products or services on search engine result pages. In simpler words, we conduct keyword research to help your business receive attention from search engines.
What is the Difference Between Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing?
Content Marketing- Content Marketing is a marketing strategy designed to appeal to your targeted audience and keep them engaged by creating and sharing content.
Social Media Marketing- Social Media Marketing means utilizing social media platforms to reach your targeted audience.
Definitions for Website Basics
- Website Hosting- It is a hosting service that hosts websites for clients. This means a hosting service offers the facilities that are required for people to create and maintain a site for others on the internet to use and interact with.
- Website Domain Name- just another way to say the name of your website
- Content Management System (CMS)- It is software that allows users create, manage, and modify content on a website without having knowledge about how to create a website. (WordPress is an example)
- Website Usability- It means that the presentation of information and decisions to format are clear and easy for the users to understand.
- Mobile Responsive Web Design- This means your website is compatible with mobile devices!
- Content Marketing- This means promoting attractive and useful content so the audience can find you through search engines.
- Email Marketing- This means utilizing email to market or promote your business.
- Website Analytics- Analytics are a tool for businesses to conduct their market research in addition to assessing and improving website effectiveness.