While our main priority at USABAL Solutions is our health, our families’ health, and our friends’ health, we want to do everything we can to support local small businesses during the coronavirus pandemic.
We’re offering a value pack to small businesses in Maryland to reach more customers and keep business safe from the effects of coronavirus. The value pack includes:
- A 30 minute consultation understand your unique challenges and how we can use technology to help you reach more customers
- A website update to help you adopt new technologies like web forms, e-commerce, and more (if the work exceeds our typical scope, we’ll give you a 20% discount!)
- A campaign to promote your website to your customers once it’s updated
We also have some tips and strategies you can use to protect your small business during the coronavirus pandemic.
Protect yourself, your employees, and your customers
If you’re not an essential business, try to eliminate face-to-fact interactions with your customers and your team as much as possible.
Some ideas include:
- Using platforms like Zoom, Google Meet, or Webex to stay connected with your business and customers where relevant
- Modifying your business model to make it more technology-based and remote-friendly
- Find volunteers or freelancers to supplement any changes to your process you make if necessary
Get online and provide your customers with up-to-date information
Build a website for your business if you don’t have one yet. There are many free platforms you can use to make a basic website. We can also help you build a website that you can scale beyond the coronavirus pandemic.
Once you’re online, provide your customers with up-to-date details about your business operations, hours, and contact information.
Coronavirus-related information is changing by the minute, so make sure you create a quick content strategy that includes your team’s responsibilities and how often you should be updating your website.
Find innovative ways to connect with and serve your customers
Just because we’re socially distancing doesn’t mean you can’t reach your customers with timely services. Businesses all over the DMV are finding ways to be more innovative and serve their customers while observing new coronavirus rules.
Here are some ideas to help you brainstorm:
- Consider offering customers special discounts or value packs that they can pick up or get delivered to their homes. For example, Joselito Casa de Comidas in Washington D.C. is offering customers a full meal and bottle of wine for only $30 and advertised this deal through their Instragram.
- Host classes or training online instead of having them in person. Though you may need to pay for this service if the attendee list is long, it doesn’t require booking of space! Zoom and Google Meet are great options.
- Use automation to manage customer requests. Include a user-friendly automated calling system or online forms to provide customers with good service without overwhelming you or your team. Online forms are also a great way to decrease handling papers or items that other people touch.
No matter which strategies you choose, we can help! Contact us if you’re interested in purchasing a value pack.